
Today's the mark of when we wed,
Only 6 short years ago.
I will attempt to summarize,
From the moment we said, "Hello"!
We both were back at BYU, Ready for another year.
At first he didn't notice me,
But I continued to persevere.
As FHE and activities chairs, We saw each other a lot.
Somewhere along the way he noticed,
It was his heart that I sought.


Wasn't long before we said, "I do."
Our honeymoon was like a dream.
In a whirlwind of school and life,
I was craving pickles and Ice Cream.


Number one arrived like a flash,
The mirror image of his father.
Bought our first home in Colorado,
And then we had another.


Firmly in the fast track of life,
Our family of four was seated.
Much school and work and parenting,
Often left our batteries depleted.


With graduation now behind us,
A new chapter can finally start.
One thing I'm surely thankful for:
We'll never be apart!

Honey, this silly poem doesn't even begin to recount all we've been through together. I am so thankful that I ended up with you. You're a wonderful husband and father, and especially my friend! It's been a great 6 years, and I look forward to 6 million more!
Happy Anniversary!
5 comments:
Congrats!
And to think that you invited me over for dinner, as your home teacher, just to get at my roommate. Your persevering was quite sly, I'll admit!
Congratulations! Happy anniversary, folks.
You are so cute! I love the poem! Congratulations!
So cute, Cami! Happy Anniversary!
What a wonderful poem Cami. I am so glad that you two met and that you have such wonderful boys. I only hope you will always be so happy. Love you lots...Mom
Post a Comment