Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nelson Family Reunion


We all had such a great time. EVERYONE was able to be there. I don't remember the last time that happened. So luckily we were able to get some pictures taken. I love them! For those of you who know my family you'll enjoy the updated pictures. For those who don't know my family, this could get a little boring.


Left to right: Cami, Melody, John, Robert, Cari, Kathie, Alisa, Cassandra

The two who started this whole thing!


Robert and his sweet daughter Brooke.


Jose, Cassandra and their family. Asa, Ariella, Tierzah, & Malachi



Alisa, Ben, and their children Alex & Elena


A few of our family. I've been playing with the B&W feature on my photo editing software.
Unfortunately, Braden decided to be a punk and didn't smile.








Cari, Justin, and their precious little Korbyn.




My little sister, Melody. She's fresh back from the mission and...available. She will be attending BYUi in the fall and she likes chocolates and long walks on the beach...

The Grandchildren


My sister has a feature on her camera that makes it look like someone was smiling when they really weren't. Well, if someone is already smiling it makes them appear to be related to the cheshire cat! Good times!

Jake and I at the Bellagio. The tower from the Paris is behind us!


All the siblings out on the town.

Jordan is best buds with his little cousin Ariella. I love this picture.





Alex, Jordan, & Ariella. They played so well together. I wish we lived closer to them! Jordan does too. He's named all his stuffed animals after his cousins.

No comments: