Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jordan is Growing Up

So Jordan slowly is showing more and more initiative to be independent. I am very supportive and actually enjoy his independence, but today was a little different, and much more funny. I was busy and heard Jordan come out from quiet time and go into the bathroom. I thought he had finished and returned to his room until I kept hearing funny noises. I recognized the sound of my small vanity mirror clanging against the back of the toilet. I figured he was up to something, so I had to go and check it out. I got to the bathroom and saw him - standing beside the toilet, pants around the ankles, holding the mirror behind HIS behind to get a better "rear" view. He would get a good look in the mirror, replace it back on the toilet and wipe. Then start it all over again. I watched, holding back the laughter, and then offered my help. He emphatically replied "yes" and returned the mirror to the back of the toilet. I can't argue; it certainly wasn't a bad idea.

4 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

WOW he is hilarious! HEHEHEHEHEHE

Jenn said...

Better than skid marked underoos I guess...HA!

Diane said...

That is too funny! What a smart boy!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious....but clever none the less!!