You know when you have those moments as a parent when you don't know whether to hug them or spank them? Well, I had a moment like that today. But before I made my decision I had to take a picture of it.
I had gotten into the shower this morning and this is what I found when I got out. I didn't move a thing.....you gotta love KIDS! Not even a little effort to hide the evidence. I wonder when that attribute starts to manifest itself. Anyway I couldn't get mad. How can I blame him? We have super sized chocolate bars "hidden" in that drawer for me--sometimes you just need some Chocolate! Especially Hersheys! I think I'll go make some chocolate covered strawberries!

4 comments:
OOOOOOHHHHH! Chocolate covered strawberries?!? Count me in!
Nice teeth marks. =) I guess it's time to find a new hiding place, maybe somewhere a little higher up? Taylor has raided my chocolate stash before, too. Although he much prefers jelly beans I think the attraction of getting into Mom's treats is that you know the secret and you're not supposed to.
WOW that is so awesome! I love the perfect little bite marks. It really makes me wish I had a big thing of chocolate to eat too!
Love it! I would have laughed too...and then found a new hiding place. :)
Post a Comment