Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures!

Cool Riders

Easter here was fun (except that I had to work the whole weekend) here are some pics of us coloring eggs and hunting for eggs. My brother, Robert, was able to join us also. It was really nice to have him here.
Coloring Eggs!
Jordan and his buddy for the weekend!


Easter Egg Hunt


Look what I got mom!


Easter Sunday in their new outfits. Thanks, Grandma Kathie!



Recently, Jordan has looked more like a member of the cast of High School Musical than part of the Perry family, so I took matters into my own hands today and gave him a much needed haircut. Braden got a haircut also, but it's all I can do to hold him still to cut his hair. I don't have enough coordination to take pictures as well.

Before:

The Shagg Man

After:

Ready for Summer!

3 comments:

Erin Curtis said...

Way to go on the haircut--it looks great! I really need to learn how to do that. It's either me or Reed, and since Reed knows only one haircut, well . . . it better be me. =) I'm glad you had a fun Easter!

Melissa said...

Hi! This is Melissa Howell of Blue Prints Photography. I'm sorry that you didn't win the contest, especially now that I see what CUTE boys you have! I would love to include you on my e-mail newsletter list, though. I send out a monthly newsletter with photography tips and I also usually have monthly specials. If you'd like to be on the list, please e-mail me at melissabhowell at gmail dot com. (P.S. What ward are you in? I live in Aurora, too!)

Carissa(GoodNCrazy) said...

I'm with you! Time for the summer buzz here too!

Happy to see your family there for Easter... pics of Rob and your mom!