I have neglected posting for a while now. I spend all my time reading others' blogs that I have no time left to post. So now I have some catching up to do....what's new? Here it goes.
Pictures with Santa. As soon as Braden hit Santa's lap, a worried look came over his face, which was immediately followed by crying. Jordan, on the other hand, couldn't have been more excited for the chance! He's been completely mesmerized with Santa, Christmas, and presents this year!

My cute kids an their smiles! They're opening their first presents of the season. We went to a Christmas party and they had a present for every child there. We felt VERY spoiled and a little undeserving, but the kids love their gifts!

We spent Christmas Eve with my Aunt Marianne and a few of her kids (Sherelyn & Boyd and his sweet family). We reinacted the Christmas story and I landed the role of Mary while Jordan was Joseph. He actually consented to dressing up (a Christmas miracle) I think we looked pretty cute. We also had lots of goodies and great company. Thanks Aunt Marianne!


Christmas was so wonderful. We stayed at home, just the four of us and had such an enjoyable day. The kids didn't get up until 8am (a miracle in itself), but once they got up it was ON!


You thought morning breath was bad....just look at morning face!
I would feel very ungrateful if I didn't wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the Spirit of the season fill your hearts and warm your homes for the coming year. I know our Savior was born in a lowly stable, His life was full of sorrows, and he Atoned for our Sins. May His sacrifice not go unnoticed. He is the center of my life and my home. May He be in yours also!


2 comments:
WHERE did you get those jammies? I have to buy them for Taylor!
LOL -- I do the same thing....read others blogs and then start posting at 1am. Such a bad habit...no wonder I am sleep deprived.
I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Your little family is adorable. I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment