My little Braden has quite the expressive face. He likes to smile (which I need to get a good picture of), however I think he makes dirty and funny faces more often.I sure love it! Here are some things that he currently likes to do!
- Eating most of the day. Unfortunately the only things he likes to eat are candy, chocolate, and ice cream. If I'm lucky he'll take some milk and crackers once during the day.
- His new trick is to climb up on top of the toilet, reach into the sink and turn the water on full blast. Several times during the day I will suddenly just hear water running. Thanks Braden.
- He would much rather be outside than in. He loves to be anywhere but home. If it is time to go bye bye he will run and get socks, then go and find his shoes. He's always ready before Jordan.
- He is learning to undress himself. Sometimes I'll find him with his pants of and wearing his shirt like a toga (having trouble getting it off). I just hope he doesn't figure out how to take his diaper off like Jordan did. We had to duct tape Jordan's diaper on during naps to prevent disaster!
- He likes to feed himself. I've never seen such a young child use utensils. He actually does a pretty good job. When he is done with his food he lets the rest of us know by throwing the food at us. Argh...


No comments:
Post a Comment