My little Jordan loves to cook. It's something that motivates him to get out of bed early in the morning and get ready for school. His current specialties are Eggs and Toast. He doesn't just stop at eggs either. In his mind the topping possibilities for eggs are endless. Just look at this recent creation. Fried eggs over hard with cheese, pepperoni and grapes on top. Muah. Bon Appetit!
7 comments:
I wish someone would make breakfast for me! =)
I love reading blogs. I'm glad that you have one. It's a great way to keep up with friends and family. I'm really glad that you have one.
Those are some very impressive eggs. Way to go, Jordan.
Hooray for blogs! I love your pictures. Gosh, Jordan and Spencer look alike! What a "delicious" meal you were served!!! I'll keep checking back!
Wow, I am SO glad you are going to BLOG!!! I liked your website, but I always wanted to comment on it, so I am glad you are doing this!! YEAH! But I am even more excited to come see you all for Thanksgiving!!! YEAH!!
Too cute! I broke down recently too! Love it! You guys are super cute! We are still planning a trip to Colorado for a hockey game someday! :) Maybe next season!
I recently joined the blogging world too! I loved reading everyone's blogs and eventually it rubbed off on me! Your family is so cute! Thanks for your comment on Riley's belly button, it was reasurring! Matt said he was glad someone knew what it was called so he could look it up on the computer! Thanks again!
YEAH FOR BLOGGING!!! I love it....glad you finally caved. (I MAY have influenced Becky a little....)
Your little family is growing so fast! Love Jordan's creations...what a clever little boy.
Post a Comment