Sunday, July 25, 2010

Snapshot of the summer

I know I'm MIA recently in the blogging world. We have been enjoying our summer! I can't say we've done much, but it has been great sleeping in, going to the park, swim lessons, etc. I was able to spend a few weeks studying for the CPN (Certified Pediatric Nurse) Exam. I took it about a week ago and PASSED! I am so excited. That means a raise at work and a few extra initials behind my name.
Here are a few of my fav' pictures from this summer so far:

*Buddies Forever*
I asked Jordan why he slept in Braden's bed this night, he said that Braden needed to be protected! I love it!
Swim lessons
Row, Row, Row your boat...
Mommy and boys! I'm all ready for work, but don't want to miss out on a squdge from my kiddoes! Who's cute kids are those?
This is Jake after a super long run. He is training for a MARATHON in September. This particular day he came home with several bug carcases stuck to his forehead. His forehead acted like a makeshift windshield. I guess he was just going too fast! He said he may have swallowed a few as well! *Yuck* Can you believe how green his eyes look here!

2 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

I LOVE all the same pics as you! Jordan protecting Braden has to be the best! But the swim goggles, rowing the boat, posing with mom, and the bug forehead come in a close second!!! We cannot wait to see you soon! LOVE YOU!

Erin Curtis said...

Congrats to you on getting your certification! I loved seeing the boys all cuddled up together. And good luck to Jake on the marathon. I want to do one, too!