Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spirit week at Sunrise!

Jake and I on the way to KOOZA by Cirque du Soleil---it was Excellent!

Jordan and Braden on Hawaiian Shirt day. My mom bought these for the boys when they were in Hawaii a while back. They really came in handy!



Crazy Clothes/Hair day. Jordan did GREAT and loved his hair. His clothes totally didn't match and his hair was pretty crazy!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

SO cute! Did you like Kooza? Tom and I enjoyed it! Jordan is adorable! I hope that they do something like that at Summit. I LOVE that both boys totally got into it!

Erin Curtis said...

Cute boys! I LOVE Cirque du Soleil. Expensive, but so, so worth it. I'm so glad you got to see it, too.

Travis and Jamie said...

love, love, LOVE the hair!

HeatherKimber said...

Hello Perry Family!! Jake your family is so cute. I got your blog address from your facebook profile. So I kinda snooped. Congrats on all your accomplishments you two!
Heather Christophersen Kimber
(I went to elementary, jr high and high school with Jake)