Tonight Jake went into our bedroom...it was completely dark...and he heard a little voice singing. Come to find out Jordan was behind the curtains looking up at the stars singing the song from The Polar Express.
I'm wishing on a star
And trying to believe
That even though it's far
He'll find me Christmas Eve
I guess that Santa's busy
Cause he's never come around
I think of him
When Christmas Comes to Town
Okay, so he didn't sing all the right words, but the tune was right on. I'm not sure what posessed him to be so cute tonight, but he sure stole my heart!
9 years ago
6 comments:
That's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever heard. =)
What a darling! It seems Jordan inherited his mother's talent.
And he steals my heart every time you post something new about him! He is so adorable!
So cute! Porter loves that song too and always wants me to sing it with him when we watch that movie! :)
Oh...so cute! I love it when they start to sing. Harrison has figured out how to sing in the last few months...he never ceases to amaze me. I have no doubt Jordan is just as enthralling!
He loves to sing just like his mom! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment