Braden Before

Braden After

Sometimes it seems Braden gets into things a little too deep, as he illustrated with this chocolate pudding.

Cami, Jake, Justin & Cari before our double date.

We tried to get a good pictures of the boys....here's one of the best. Braden, Korbin, & Jordan

We even spent some time in the SNOW!
Here we are making a snowman.
4 comments:
Snow? What is that?? j/k -- looks like fun. I gotta say I am loving NOT having snow....frankly.
Hey you are welcome! Thanks for letting us invade your space for the weekend! It was such a blast! We miss you so much already! Yes the snow is really foreign to us too, but it was fun to play for a little bit!
Naturally, Dad is just standing around, wondering what's going on and what to do (Hands in his pockets). hehe
Hey Cami! I was so excited you found our blog. Cute kids! Looks fun. - Brigitte
Post a Comment